Welcome to our Minuet, the entry into the Clarisys Audio world.
This model features some unique design properties not found in other planar speakers currently on the market which enhances your listening pleasure.
This model uses a double sided bass panel, which allows for more current to flow through the panel and react more accurate in the magnetic field plus being an easier to drive impedance. Our ribbon tweeter starts at 500Hz and is a multi segmented 4 trace design. The entire speaker is very rigid and has no flex! The only parts moving are the panels, and nothing else! We use high quality copper foil internal wiring, point to point to ensure exceptional signal transfer and musicality.
- You can also order this speaker in any color you wish at no extra charge, just submit der RAL color code to your dealer.
- There is an option to make the speaker even more easy to drive and very suitable for tube amps. The speaker can be build using rare earth magnets, neodymium. This pushes the efficiency of the speaker to over 90dB per Watt at 1m and allows the use of tube amplifiers with a matching 4ohm output transformer. This option is an additional 25% extra cost due to the material price and additional constructional effort to secure the magnets in place.
These speakers sound like flowing water and are very musical, organic and lightning fast. Every driver is from the same material with the same motor structure. If you play any type of instrument, it will have the same harmonics over the entire spectrum.
- Height: 121cm
- Depth: 9cm
- Width: 70cm
- Weight: 75 kg a piece without flightcase packaging
- System: 2 way design, passive internal crossover using custom made inductors, multicap capacitors and custom made resistors and pure copper foil cabling
- Nominal Impedance: 3.5 Ohm
- Efficency: 86dB @ 3m (Pink Noise, normal listening room with 35 m2, circa. 1 Watt Input) and over 90dB wit the neodymium option
- Frequency Range: 28Hz to over 25kHz