Welcome to our Studio Plus, the option for those who have a room over 40 m2 and want that exra level of dynamic power.
This model features some unique design properties not found in other planar speakers currently on the market which enhances your listening pleasure.
This model uses a double sided bass panel, which allows for more current to flow through the panel and react more accurate in the magnetic field plus being an easier to drive impedance. Our ribbon tweeter starts at 500Hz and is a multi segmented 5 trace design. The entire speaker is very rigid and has no flex! The only parts moving are the panels, and nothing else! We use high quality copper foil internal wiring, point to point to ensure exceptional signal transfer and musicality.
- You can also order this speaker in any color you wish at no extra charge, just submit the RAL color code to your dealer.
- There is an option to make the speaker even more easy to drive and very suitable for tube amps. The speaker can be build using rare earth magnets, neodymium. This pushes the efficiency of the speaker to over 90dB per Watt at 1m and allows the use of tube amplifiers with a matching 4ohm output transformer. This option is an additional 25% extra cost due to the material price and additional constructional effort to secure the magnets in place.
These speakers sound like flowing water and are very musical, organic and lightning fast. Every driver is from the same material with the same motor structure. If you play any type of instrument, it will have the same harmonics over the entire spectrum. In contrast to our smaller model Minuet, you get a larger imaging scale in all directions as well as increased dynamics and bass power. Due to the design, the speaker is also easier to drive then our smaller model.
- Height: 160cm
- Depth: 9cm
- Width: 70cm
- Weight: 105 kg a piece without flightcase packaging
- System: 2 way design, passive external crossover using custom made inductors, multicap capacitors and custom made resistors and pure copper foil cabling. The crossover is housed in an external aluminium box for maximum isolation from signal noise and interference. Ever speaker included foil ribbon speaker cables between the crossover box and the speaker.
Technical Information Studio Plus Standard
- Nominal Impedance 4.7 Ohm (averaged)
- Bass Panel 6.6ohm at the lowest and 7.7ohm at the highest
- Midrange Tweeter is 2.8ohm lowest and 3.8ohm at the highest
- Efficiency on Standard Edition: 84dB @ 1m (LogChirp Analysis @2.83V and Sweep from 1KHz to 20KHz)
- Frequency Range: 21.5Hz (-3db) to 20kHz (-3db) (2.83V Input, 1m measuring distance, no backwall, windowed response 270ms)
- Measuring device: Audiomatica Clio Pocket mit Calibrated Microphone (+-1db from 20Hz to 10KHz / +-2db from 10KHz to 20KHz)